Friday, April 13, 2007


After reading Soapy's latest post I thought it best that I should just say a quick note to show that I am still alive and fighting the good fight.
I also thought that I would take the opportunity to show you my worktable where I do most of my sculpting. As you can see it's kinda small and cramped but I like it that way as it's less space to cram up with crap.
I have been fairly busy working on a project with Steve of Little big men studios and Julian of Chiltern Miniatures. As far as I am aware it is a secret project so I can't say to much more about it until they decide to make the announcement, hence the lack of posts of greens over the last month or so. I do have some pics of some other greens that I have done recently though and I will begin posting them over the weekend.
Cheers,
Ian.

2 comments:

Andrew Glazebrook said...

You only make small figures, so a little workspace is ideal ! :) Looking forward to seeing some new posts when you can.

Soapy said...

He's alive! Good to see you're still alive ;>)

If you're coming down to the big smoke on Saturday pop over to the GB stand and say hello.

Stay lucky,
Soaps.