Friday, August 04, 2006




First off I have a pic of the unpainted metal for the Skinnie Leader of Slaves from Mongoose publishing. The green of this is further down the blog, I will be painting him up over the next few days. I picked him up from Forbidden Planet in Middlesbrough as Mongoose were too tight to send me one.


The next two pics are updates on the Easterlings, which are almost finished now, the armour is done and I just have the tabards and robes to pick out in a deep red and then basing. I hope to have these finished over the weekend and posted onto eBay on Sunday night.


Also, today I took a family trip to the Bradford Museum of Photography and I was impressed with what was there. We saw a short movie about the moon landings in the Imax cinema which was great and then went around the museum. The family enjoyed the trip as there was plenty to see and do, but I have to say the highlight for me was the Ray Harryhausen exhibition. Many thanks to Curtis for the heads up on a great day out.

1 comment:

Tidyfiguremaker said...

Hello Anthony, Sorry I didn't see this post earlier. Yeah I know, buying your own work is crazy, but hey I wanted one for myself.